It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal (TheDemonicCatt)

Don't think you should be banned? Tell us why here.

Ban Appeal (TheDemonicCatt)

Postby TheDemonicCatt » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:49 pm

I have been banned for griefing last month on the server. I am not sure who I griefed, how I did, ect. I would like more info as to who I griefed, how I did, ect.
TheDemonicCatt

Re: Ban Appeal (TheDemonicCatt)

Postby George Bronx » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Logs have you removing a non-insignificant number of blocks from an unprotected build in SB1. This may have been observed recently, however the logs are from August 29, 2017.
“It’s amazing what can be accomplished if you don’t care who gets the credit.”― Harry S Truman
George Bronx

Postby TheDemonicCatt » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Oh, I remember what you're talking about. What I did was rather mindless and uncaring. I apologize for all damage I have inflicted. ShadowBlade is a great server and I have many friends on the server. By the way, who is the owner of the unprotected base? My friends want to help me get a gift for them.
TheDemonicCatt

Postby George Bronx » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:53 pm

You have been unbanned. Please remember griefing an unprotected area is still griefing.

I will contact the person and see if they are interested.
“It’s amazing what can be accomplished if you don’t care who gets the credit.”― Harry S Truman
George Bronx

Return to Ban Appeal